Have a property you would like to rent? Professional Property Management Manchester
Megacity Properties is known as one of the leading property management companies in Manchester and can provide complete property management.
We aim to provide a professional service to both tenants and landlords. Whether for a sole property or a portfolio of properties. Either way, you can be assured to receive our highest quality of service.
We aim to offer our clients a personalised service based upon their bespoke requirements, please contact us to find out more information.
We can provide marketing for your property to find tenants using the latest technology.
We deal with everything from tenant application forms, maintenance and more!
Megacity Properties will ensure the property is compliant with relevant regulations.
A bespoke service for you, whether you need letting only or full management.
Key features of our Property Management service includes:
- Move in guidance and key sign out.
- Comprehensive photographic ingoing inventory, undertaken by one of our property managers.
- 24-hour emergency phone line for tenants manned by our property managers.
- Key holding and management.
- Protection of the tenancy deposit with Mydeposit.
- Regular inspections reports during the tenancy.
- Access to our panel of approved contractors.
- Organisation of quotes, repairs, and maintenance*
- Furniture upgrades and replacements arranged with our approved contractors.
- Redress provided by ARLA and The Property Ombudsman
- Qualified agents focused on ensuring properties are up to date with legislation.
- Ordering of annual Gas Safety Checks with Gas Safe registered engineers*
- Organisation of Periodic electric certificates where applicable.
- Arrangement of Legionella risk assessments*
- Organisation of PAT, fire alarm, fire extinguisher and emergency lighting testing *
- Application for property licenses where required.
- On-going administration of property licences, including renewals.
- Compliance with The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015.
- Full management of Landlord immigration right to rent legislation.
- ssuing of legal notices relating to tenants not compliance with tenancy terms.
- Serving of required notices as tenancy end date approaches.
- Negotiation of applicable new rent level if tenancy is being renewed.
- Rent reviews and increases on periodic tenancies.
- Automatic re advertising of the property prior to existing tenant leaving .
- Comprehensive photographic outgoing inventory.
- Negotiation of the deposit allocation with tenants and Mydeposits.
- Rent payments transferred into your account.
- Regular statements emailed (posted on request)
- CMP provided by Client Money Protect
Want to find out more? Fill the form below:
A MegaCity Property specialist will then contact you, at the earliest convenience to discuss your requirements.